Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My latest completion and the next one on the drawing board



Well, this one is from a kit that I purchased in Montana last year when we were visiting our oldest son. I finally got around to taking it out of the package and getting it complete in less than 3 weeks. Then I had so many red, white, and blue scraps and FQs that I decided to make a quilt in case another soldier comes in to NEADS for a support dog. I have also been reading like a fiend, going though about 6 or 7 books that I had lined up from my www.bookins.com site. (check that site out if you hate to pay full price for a book and then you can trade it back). I'm in the middle of a Brad Thor book, having read a couple in a row. Then I plan to move on to "Quicksilver" by Neal Stephenson and then "Falls the Shadow" by Sharon Kay Penman. (historical fiction - Henry III)

No comments:

Post a Comment