Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas











I've been busy and even though I read all the blogs I follow just about every day, for some reason I don't seem to get a chance to post my own. The wall hangings are for my mom (tree) and the Peace Joy Love for my sister and I'm going to actually keep one. The quilt is for one of my husband's workmates who's wife had a little boy. I'm on break from work until the 4th but I actually have to make 3-4 quilts. Finish one for my DH (I'm giving him the blocks in a gift bag - just can't sew it when he's around), I have 2 to do for our interns at work that have graduated from college, and another little baby boy quilt for a workmate. I can't wait to sew. Presents are all wrapped and under the tree. Just a few more cookies to make. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment